Double insulated IPC for 1 kV ABC-D/ABC
Double insulated and touch-proof IPC for ABC-D
- Insulated and penetrating IPC for ABC/ABC-D.
- The double-layer is ensured by an extra-stiff end cap (IK07), which is glued to the IPC in accordance with EN 62262.
- The electrical strength of the insulation on the clamp has been enhanced up to 8 kV in accordance with EN 50483-4.
- The penetration of the insulation is performed on the main and pin wire simultaneously in a single operation.
- The screw in the clamp, which is the only accessible metal part, is floating.
- The correct tightening torque is ensured with a shear head bolt.
- This clamp is used to get a good and reliable connection between 1 kV ABC-D/ABC or ABC-D/ABC-D.
- There is a second insulating layer to ensure Class II, in accordance with EN 60950-1.
- Insert the insulated conductor from the branch in the clamp so that its end is fixed in the flexible end cap.
- Use a 13 mm ratchet wrench and tighten the plug on the conductor until the upper bolt head comes off.
- The 17 mm permanent bolt head is only for possible disassembly and may not be used to tighten the screw after the 13-mm bolt head is broken.
- Installation can be performed on a live wire but without a load on the connecting wire.